Sunday 22 February 2015

I'm happy to announce my next theatre production is David Eldridge's 'Under the Blue Sky' at Drayton Arms Theatre on the 8th and 9th March directed by Denholm Spurr in which I will be playing Robert along with David Paisley,Natalie Sheriff,Alex Piggins,Rachel Dobell and Louise Tyler.
Its a terrific 3 act play about a group of teachers and the difficulty of embracing love.
It premiered at The Royal Court in 2000 under the helm of Rufus Norris.
I also filmed a short film 'Fare Thee Well"playing 'Napoleon' which will be screened at the BFI as part of a composer competition at The Waterloo Festival with the winning orchestra playing live at the special screening on 15th June.
It is directed by Sye Allen and Adam Greves of APOSTLE production company and I had a lot of fun with all the cast and crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment