Friday 2 October 2015

A big thank you to all who came to see my directorial debut 'Filumena' at The Drayton Arms Theatre.
It was a huge learning curve for me personally but I enjoyed every minute (almost!)
The cast were phenomenal and the production team were all top-notch.
We had full houses and some very positive responses from audiences who told me that it had touched them and made them laugh.
The critics were also very favourable giving us very good reviews which was a real bonus.
And of course it was an honour to bring De Filippo's beautiful and heart-warming words to life.
In other news,I filmed a reconstruction for a Channel 5 documentary which I cannot talk about at the moment but will keep you posted once it's shown on T.V.
I also shot a photographic campaign for Network Rail which was shot by Gary Salter.
The UK Podcasters awards were a lot of fun...we went up toManchester for the ceremony which took place at the lovely Midland Hotel.
It didn't win but what an honour to be nominated and be amongst such creative and original Podcasters,so keep listening as we have some fantastic guests on!
Til next time
Keep smiling ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment